Lifestyle Advanced Systems
Hynds Lifestyle Systems are an elite range of aerated wastewater treatment systems offering environmentally sensitive alternatives to septic tanks.
The Lifestyle ‘Advanced’ System is a single tank operation that combines cutting-edge electronic technology with traditional treatment methods to provide a clean, odourless liquid suitable for sustainable irrigation of gardens.
And once installed, Lifestyle Systems can be easily landscaped to blend into the surrounding environment.
High-performance, low-running costs and guaranteed backup service make Hynds Lifestyle Systems a compact and economical solution for all household wastewater treatment.
Hynds Lifestyle Systems are ideal for sites that need wastewater treated to a higher standard than achieved by traditional septic treatment alone. Typical sites include rural or residential areas not connected to the sewer mains.
Failed septic tanks or trenches can also be replaced or enhanced with a Hynds Lifestyle System to prevent further damage to the environment.
Sizing and Design
The sizing of a Hynds Lifestyle System is based on the peak flows expected.
The Lifestyle ‘Advanced’ System is designed to treat 1800 litres of wastewater per day space for individual houses of up to eight occupants. Incorporating the entire treatment process in a single premium quality concrete tank, the Lifestyle ‘Advanced’ System offers high performance, reliability and peace of mind.
To provide an accurate design and quotation, a site visit is undertaken to discuss the requirements of the homeowner and develop an understanding of the location, landscaping, and drainage requirements.
Features and Advantages
- Single tank, multi chamber system
- Highest quality concrete construction giving no joints and no leaks
- ISO9001 quality manufactured
- Genuine 24 hour emergency capacity
- Surge control function to prevent cross contamination of chambers
- Simple IP rated control and alarm system
- Quiet and economic operation
- Visually unobtrusive
- Low maintenance and ongoing running costs
- 24 hour back-up service
- Internal recycling process increases the performance and extends the pump-out frequency of the system